One of the strengths of the book is that it contains lots of places for readers to find information that allows them to take the next step in developing their skills. We don't assume we're going to teach people everything and we want them to develop and grow beyond the knowledge we impart in the book.If you want to implement a
Pro Linux System Administration covers:-
• An introduction to using Linux and free and open source software to cheaply and efficiently manage your business.
• A layered model that allows your infrastructure to grow with your business.
• Easy and simple–to–understand instructions including configurations,examples,and extensive real–world hints and tips.
This book will explain and demonstrate:-
• Linux architecture
• How to build,backup,and recover Linux servers
• Creating basic networks and network services with Linux
• Building and implementing Linux infrastructure and services including mail,web,databases and file and print
• Implementing Linux security
• Understanding Linux performance and capacity planning issues